Data Protection Policy
Positive Child Psychology aims to consistently uphold the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation Act (GDPR, 2016).
- always ensure the writer of the report is named;
- indicate clearly with whom the information in a report will be shared;
- use our client’s information only for the purpose agreed by the client (and/or their carers as appropriate);
- ensure that, where any third party is to be given access to the information provided by Positive Child Psychology, that this has been agreed by the client (and/or their carers as appropriate) in advance;
- ensure all reports are stored securely so that only those with legitimate access can see it;
- hold information for no longer than is reasonably necessary and will destroy it when it is no longer appropriate to hold it;
- Annually review files and destroy those that are no longer appropriate to store.
- inform all individuals (and/or their carers as appropriate) of all information held about them;
- remove or correct any information found to be inaccurate;
If you feel that your data protection or privacy rights have in any way been infringed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.